Terms & Conditions
Sunday Night Chill Offer
Offer is subject to availability and is based on 2 people sharing a family room subject to availability, excludes 31.12.17 Check in is any time after 2pm on the day of arrival. 1 x 30 minute beauty treatment per person (choice of facial or massage) and must be booked in advance of your stay directly with the Health Club on 01902 349531. The 3-course dinner is based on the inclusive menu for The Orangery and Anju’s Restaurants. Both menus are served in Anju’s Indian Restaurant and do not include any special menu items or drinks. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Normal booking terms apply.
Please note there is ongoing refurbishment taking place at the hotel, our aim is to keep disruption to a minimum. This will not affect any of the hotel facilities.
Health Club Policy
Please be aware that the health club and spa is for adults only and this includes the pool area. Due to safety reasons, children under 18 years are not permitted to use the pool at any time. However, there are 2 modern leisure centres within 5 miles where children are welcome. For more information, please ask staff members.
Family Room Policy
No more than 2 adults will be permitted into a family room. Sofa beds can only hold up to two children up to the age of 12 years.
Weddings Terms & Conditions
• If an outdoor wedding is booked, but is relocated indoors due to bad weather, charges made for the Gardens are non-refundable.
• A charge will be made for all guests attending evening buffets.
• An additional room hire charge may be made where a room is required beyond the hours set out in our confirmation letter.
• Clients and their guests will not be permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages to any function.
• Clients will be obliged to use the hotel catering facilities at their functions.
Décor and Suppliers
• All chair covers and sashes are to be supplied solely by The Park Hall Hotel. All décor must be booked through suppliers listed in The Park Hall Hotel approved suppliers list.
• All items belonging to the bridal party or guests must be collected from The Park Hall Hotel within 24 hours of the conclusion of the ceremony or will be subject to a storage charge of £50.00 per day.
• The Park Hall Hotel accepts no liability for any goods left on the premises before, during or after the event.
• The Park Hall Hotel will not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the clients or guests (e.g. gifts or wedding accessories).
Payments, Deposits and Cancellations
• All timings agreed at the final meeting must be adhered to otherwise the following charges will apply:
A delay of up to 30 minutes – No charge.
Every hour or part hour thereafter – £250.00 per hour.
• A deposit of £1000 is required to confirm all bookings up to £5000.00 and £2000.00 for all bookings of £5001.00 or more.
• All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• 50% of the booking charges (taking into account the deposit paid) is due three months prior to the event date.
• The final balance is to be settled 30 days prior to the event date.
• All additional sundries, food and drink and accommodation must be paid on departure.
• In the event of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
• Cancellation with less than nine months notice – 50% of the sum quoted in our confirmation letter.
• Cancellation with less than six months notice – 75% of the sum quoted in our confirmation letter.
• Cancellation with less than three months notice – 100% of the sum quoted in our confirmation letter.
• Prices quoted are for weddings taking place during 2017/2018.
• This contract is binding between the hotel and the customer from point of receipt of deposit/confirmation securing your booking, and is not subject to a signed copy returned.
Provisional bookings and final numbers, booking and deposits
• A provisional booking may be made and held for seven days without a deposit. This provisional booking will automatically lapse after seven days.
• Final numbers and menus must be confirmed at least 30 days prior to the event. The final number may be increased but cannot be reduced.
Payment Prior to Booking and Confirmation
Function Value DepositDamage/Timing Deposit
Function value less than £5000.00: Deposit of £1000.00 and damage/timing deposit of £500.00
Function value more than £5001.00: Deposit of £2000.00 and damage/timing deposit of £500.00
• The clients must pay for the loss or damage to any part of the hotel, including any fixtures, fittings and equipment, caused by the clients or any of their guests.
• All breakages and damages to the hotel property will be charged at replacement cost.
• A refundable damages deposit of £500.00 will be taken at the time of booking confirmation.
Entertainment and Deliveries
• All deliveries of equipment (e.g. wedding supplies, outside DJ equipment) need to be arranged with the hotel in advance. The Park Hall Hotel will not accept any deliveries that have not been pre-arranged, or that are unreasonably earlier or later than a pre-arranged time.
• Where any entertainment is not arranged by The Park Hall Hotel the clients need to ensure that evidence of public liability insurance for the entertainment is produced at least 30 days in advance of the event.
• Entertainment must finish by midnight unless an extended licence has been agreed with the hotel at least 30 days before the event.
• Pyrotechnics, smoke machines and fireworks are not permitted unless otherwise agreed with the hotel.
• All wedding supplies or entertainment equipment must be removed from site after the function is complete.
• The Park Hall Hotel accepts no liability for any wedding supplies or entertainment equipment left on the premises before, during or after the event.
• The clients shall be responsible for ensuring that all suppliers and entertainers are made aware of these terms.
VIP Card Terms and Conditions
1. Signature or use of the VIP Card constitutes acceptance of the Ramada Park Hall Hotel & Spa VIP Card Terms and Conditions.
2. The VIP Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
3. Applicable to the named person only.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The VIP Card is non-transferable and has no cash value.
6. Entitles the named person to 15% off in the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
7. Entitles the named person to a maximum of ten guests each time the VIP card is used.
8. The expiry date appears on the front of the VIP Card.