Anju’s Survey Discount & Competition
1. 20% off is valid against food ordered in Anju’s Restaurant
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
3. Valid until 31st August 2019
4. To be used once by the original recipient
5. Winner of the Prize Draw may be asked to participate in any promotional marketing, with reference to the competition.
Christmas and New Year’s Eve Parties
1. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit per person must be received within 10 days of the original reservation being made. Full payment is required either a minimum of 28 days prior to the event or on booking, if less than 28 days to the event. All payments are non-refundable.
2. In the event of cancellation or reduction of numbers from the original booking, full charges will be made.
3. Guests for Christmas Parties are required to pre-order their food 28 days prior to the event taking place. If no food is received within this time, the meal then served will be chefs choice.
4. Any guests who require vegetarian dishes or have any special dietary needs should inform the hotel a minimum of 28 days prior to their function.
5. Drinks packages must be placed and paid in full 28 days prior to the event.
6. Ramada Resort Park Hall Hotel & Spa is legally bound not to serve alcohol to persons under 18 years of age or persons intoxicated by alcohol. It is the organisers responsibility to ensure that all guests are over the age of 18.
7. Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol.
8. For private parties a minimum number of diners will apply. Should the number drop below the minimum, the hotel reserves the right to sell space to other clients.
9. The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
10. The hotel reserves the right to cancel an event and will endeavour to offer alternative dates whenever possible.
11. Ramada Park Hall Hotel & Spa cannot be held liable for any party cancellation made by the organiser or guests due to adverse weather conditions.
12. The management have the right to change room locations as and when required.
13. VAT is included at the prevailing rate.
Christmas Party Competition
- Winner to be randomly selected on 1st October 2019. Prize is a table of 10 to one of our Christmas Party Night (subject to availability, date to be determined by our events team).
- Subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer
- Does not include soak off prior to treatment
- Offer Valid throughout December
- Cancellations within 48 hours will result in loss of payment and redemption of gift vouchers
- The minimum age for treatment and spa packages is 18 years,
- Gift Voucher valid for 6 months from the time of purchase.
- A full, non-refundable, non-transferable payment is required for all treatment bookings 48 hours prior to arrival. We regret that cancellations or amendments of treatment or gift voucher bookings cannot be made within 48 hours of the allocated booking
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
Elemis Anti-Ageing Facial:
- Subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer Valid throughout December
- The Minimum age for treatment and spa packages is 18 years,.
- Treatment times included an initial consultation and aftercare advice
Sunday Night Chill Offer
Offer is subject to availability and is based on 2 people sharing a family room subject to availability, excludes 31.12.17 Check in is any time after 2pm on the day of arrival. 1 x 30 minute beauty treatment per person (choice of facial or massage) and must be booked in advance of your stay directly with the Health Club on 01902 349531. The 3-course dinner is based on the inclusive menu for The Orangery and Anju’s Restaurants. Both menus are served in Anju’s Indian Restaurant and do not include any special menu items or drinks. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Normal booking terms apply.
Please note there is ongoing refurbishment taking place at the hotel, our aim is to keep disruption to a minimum. This will not affect any of the hotel facilities.
Health Club & Spa Policy
Food & Drink
Guest and members are not permitted to bring their own food & drink for consumption whilst on the premises, without direct consent from the health club & Spa Manager. The spa and Health club have the right to confiscate food/and or drink until the end of your visit
Guests are advice not to consume alcohol prior to use of facilities.
Smoking is prohibited at the spa and Health Club. For those who wish to smoke, you will find designated smoking areas outside the building
The Health club is for 18’s and over
We ask that guests shower before treatments/after the gym and before going into the poolside or Jacuzzi
You and your guest must not abuse any equipment or facilities of the club, behave violently or in a way that distresses anyone else. Any conduct we deem inappropriate will result in spa management’s right to refuse/access entry.
The use of mobile phones within the Health Club & Spa is strictly prohibited, except in designated areas. You are not permitted to film or take photos in any area of The Health Club & Spa.
For expectant mothers we recommend that you do not use the steam room, sauna or Jacuzzi.
A range of treatments are available following three months of pregnancy
To avoid disappointment, we recommend treatments and packages are booked in as far as possible.
A full non-refundable, non-transferrable payment is required for all treatments booking 48 hours prior to arrival. We regret that cancellations or amendments of treatment or gift voucher bookings cannot be made within 48 hours of the allocated booking
All stated treatment times include an initial consultation and aftercare advice.
In the event of a late arrival. We will endeavour to continue with the scheduled treatment. However should the therapist have another treatment booking immediately afterwards, we will need to conclude your treatment as it is scheduled.
Towels are provided complimentary on the day. Hire of a luxury bathrobe towel and shippers are available at a non-refundable charge of £5.00 per person.
Please be sensible when using the equipment
Make sure you warm
Do not lift heavier weights than you are capable of
Please do not slam weights
Please wipe down equipment after each use
Please respect other people while using the gym
Please ask a member of staff if you are unsure of using any piece of equipment
Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times
Family Room Policy
No more than 2 adults will be permitted into a family room. Sofa beds can only hold up to two children up to the age of 12 years.
Weddings Terms & Conditions
• If an outdoor wedding is booked, but is relocated indoors due to bad weather, charges made for the Gardens are non-refundable.
• A charge will be made for all guests attending evening buffets.
• An additional room hire charge may be made where a room is required beyond the hours set out in our confirmation letter.
• Clients and their guests will not be permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages to any function.
• Clients will be obliged to use the hotel catering facilities at their functions.
Décor and Suppliers
• All chair covers and sashes are to be supplied solely by The Park Hall Hotel. All décor must be booked through suppliers listed in The Park Hall Hotel approved suppliers list.
• All items belonging to the bridal party or guests must be collected from The Park Hall Hotel within 24 hours of the conclusion of the ceremony or will be subject to a storage charge of £50.00 per day.
• The Park Hall Hotel accepts no liability for any goods left on the premises before, during or after the event.
• The Park Hall Hotel will not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the clients or guests (e.g. gifts or wedding accessories).
Payments, Deposits and Cancellations
• All timings agreed at the final meeting must be adhered to otherwise the following charges will apply:
A delay of up to 30 minutes – No charge.
Every hour or part hour thereafter – £250.00 per hour.
• A deposit of £1000 is required to confirm all bookings up to £5000.00 and £2000.00 for all bookings of £5001.00 or more.
• All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• 50% of the booking charges (taking into account the deposit paid) is due three months prior to the event date.
• The final balance is to be settled 6 weeks prior to the event date.
• All additional sundries, food and drink and accommodation must be paid on departure.
• In the event of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
• Cancellation with less than nine months notice – 50% of the sum quoted in our confirmation letter.
• Cancellation with less than six months notice – 75% of the sum quoted in our confirmation letter.
• Cancellation with less than three months notice – 100% of the sum quoted in our confirmation letter.
• Prices quoted are for weddings taking place during 2017/2018.
• This contract is binding between the hotel and the customer from point of receipt of deposit/confirmation securing your booking, and is not subject to a signed copy returned.
Provisional bookings and final numbers, booking and deposits
• A provisional booking may be made and held for seven days without a deposit. This provisional booking will automatically lapse after seven days.
• Final numbers and menus must be confirmed at least 30 days prior to the event. The final number may be increased but cannot be reduced.
Payment Prior to Booking and Confirmation
Function Value DepositDamage/Timing Deposit
Function value less than £5000.00: Deposit of £1000.00 and damage/timing deposit of £500.00
Function value more than £5001.00: Deposit of £2000.00 and damage/timing deposit of £500.00
• The clients must pay for the loss or damage to any part of the hotel, including any fixtures, fittings and equipment, caused by the clients or any of their guests.
• All breakages and damages to the hotel property will be charged at replacement cost.
• A refundable damages deposit of £500.00 will be taken at the time of booking confirmation.
Entertainment and Deliveries
• All deliveries of equipment (e.g. wedding supplies, outside DJ equipment) need to be arranged with the hotel in advance. The Park Hall Hotel will not accept any deliveries that have not been pre-arranged, or that are unreasonably earlier or later than a pre-arranged time.
• Where any entertainment is not arranged by The Park Hall Hotel the clients need to ensure that evidence of public liability insurance for the entertainment is produced at least 30 days in advance of the event.
• Entertainment must finish by midnight unless an extended licence has been agreed with the hotel at least 30 days before the event.
• Pyrotechnics, smoke machines and fireworks are not permitted unless otherwise agreed with the hotel.
• All wedding supplies or entertainment equipment must be removed from site after the function is complete.
• The Park Hall Hotel accepts no liability for any wedding supplies or entertainment equipment left on the premises before, during or after the event.
• The clients shall be responsible for ensuring that all suppliers and entertainers are made aware of these terms.
VIP Card Terms and Conditions
1. Signature or use of the VIP Card constitutes acceptance of the Ramada Resort Park Hall Wolverhampton VIP Card Terms and Conditions.
2. The VIP Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
3. Applicable to the named person only.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The VIP Card is non-transferable and has no cash value.
6. Entitles the named person to 20% off in the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
7. Entitles the named person to a maximum of ten guests each time the VIP card is used.
8. The expiry date is at companys discretion